Friday, April 11, 2008

Justin's commentary on Shane's blog

This is a very well written editorial by Shane Finnegan, I like that he's basically pointed the finger to the government to do something about the growing drug addicts and the industry. Although I would put a little bit more facts like quote some one or a newspaper article. I do agree with you drugs are becoming an even bigger deal than people thought it was going to be. Drugs have always been a big deal but today they are a serious issue that needs to be dealt with by the government. But like I said I liked the editorial and if you added some quoted facts then it would be perfect, good job.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.