Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Justin's comment on rachels blog

I agree with you on this issue, teachers in public schools now teach for TAKS unless you are in AP courses. Fortunatley for me my aunt came up with a way to teach around the TAKS test and still help with SAT's and ACT's so i know all about this issue. She's actually a pretty common name in the education industry and now works for Bill Gates as his educational consultant and she says that since the state has put so much pressure on the schoools now the teachers(mostly in regular classes) have to teach for the TAKS test, in which doesn't help our kids out because SAT scores are dropping and its harder for kids to stay in school, but I like your blog and I think its a very important issue, and I dont think your picture is inappropriate or offensive, and no i'm not just saying that because i'm a guy

No comments: